The Grandad of supercars. The Miura is considered to be the first supercar and was designed by the engineers in secret before being unveiled 1965 Turin Motor Show. Only in production for seven years before being replaced by the Countach, the Miura has achieved almost mythical status. This famous car has been professionally captured to show the amazing detail of this legendary car. This image and phone case are exclusive to Haynes Motor Museum along with the other products from the Icons Collection.
The Tough Case offers double-layered security for all those unexpected bumps. Full wrap-around design with a glossy finish—the best way to protect your phone without sacrificing security. The polycarbonate outer shell is impact resistant, while the TPU liner adds shock absorption. Wear your phone securely & stylishly no matter where you go.
- Dual-layer case for extra protection and durability
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate outer shell
- Flexible TPU inner cover, black color
- Premium quality
- Glossy premium finishing
- Dye sublimation printing
- Print wrapped around the entire body (rear and sides)
- Snug fit, and precisely aligned port openings
- Wireless charging compatible